New year, new you as they say. Every year we like to set some goals for ourselves. Last year I met my goal of cutting out red meat, so this year I wanted to set some more.
Mr. Kate gave me the idea of a mantra for the year. After thinking it over, I decided that “Bloom” is the perfect word for 2016. This year I want to grow as a person and be the best version of me.
When thinking of my resolutions I sat down with my Erin Condren planner and wrote out where I want to grow with my blog, in school, and personally.
Then, looking at this list, I came up with words to summarize it. I took these words to write around my blooming flower above.
So, what are my resolutions?
- post twice a week
- create a solid theme both on my blog and on Instagram
- be an inspiration to others.
- earn an A in Chemistry
- practice French to become fluent
- exercise consistently (expect a blog post about this)
- cut out all meat and become a full-blown vegetarian
- eat 3 meals a day
- create more by and for myself
What are your resolutions?